Multipanel Heritage Range - Single Panels
Multipanel Heritage wall panels are 9mm waterproof plywood core with a high pressure decorative laminate bonded to the face.
Whether you long for a charming period style bathroom or one that exudes calm and serenity, the subtle colour harmonies of the Heritage Collection will help you create it.
Sumptuous textures and hues will enhance and transform any space, giving you a cool elegant bathroom that you’ll admire for years to come.
Panel size options:
585mm Tongue & Groove
900mm Straight Edge
1200mm Straight Edge
(hydrolock panels available if required)
Key benefits of Heritage range panels:
• Quick and easy to install
• No grout, simple to clean, low maintenance
• Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint
• On-trend colours and textures
• Gloss, matt and textured finishes available
Multipanel Heritage FAQs
1. Can I use Multipanel Heritage/Classic, Plus & Photo Wall for floors or ceilings?
It is not recommended to use these ranges on the ceiling as they may be too heavy (alternatively see our Ceilings section) or on the floor as it is not slip resistant.
2. Can Multipanel Heritage/Classic, Plus & Photo Wall be applied directly to tiles?
Yes, provided they are sound. The Tile Range being lighter maybe more suitable for this application.
3. Can Multipanel Heritage/Classic, Plus & Photo Wall be applied to plasterboard walls?
Yes, directly by adhesive or to sub-frames.
4. Can I use Multipanel Heritage/Classic, Plus & Photo Wall above 2400mm high?
Yes, by using a continuous ‘H’ joint extrusion or tongued and grooved short edges. Alternatively have a look at Multipanel Maxi Range (Please call for more info)
5. How do I clean Multipanel?
Multipanel should be cleaned with warm water and a non-abrasive mild detergent. Scouring powders or similar products should not be used.
6. What is the weight of Multipanel?
2400mm x 1200mm x 11mm panels weight approximately 20-25kg depending on the type of plywood used.
7. What is the warranty on Multipanel?
10 years from date of purchase, covering cracking, de-lamination and panels remaining watertight, if installed, sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations.
8. How do I fit grab rails and shower seats?
It is recommended that you fix through the panel into the wall behind for a secure fixing, and seal around all apertures.
Multpanel Installation Video