Multipanel Classic Range - Single Panels
Multipanel Classic wall panels are 9mm waterproof plywood core with a high pressure decorative laminate bonded to the face. Available in standard and premier surfaces the Classic Range is Multipanels most popular. With a wide selection of colours and textures in stock designed to complement the interior décor of any bathroom, wet room or kitchen. With gloss or textured finishes, we offer a range of natural stone, precious stone and marble effects.
As an alternative to using end caps, our Classic waterproof wall panels and kitchen splashbacks can be 'lipped' with a PVC edge to complement your chosen decor. (Please call for more info & prices)
Key benefits of Classic wet wall panels:
• Completely waterproof
• Easy to install
• Easy to clean
• No grout
• Choice of 32 classic decors
Multipanel Classic FAQs
1. Can I use Multipanel Classic, Plus & Photo Wall for floors or ceilings?
It is not recommended to use these ranges on the ceiling as they may be too heavy (alternatively see our Ceilings section) or on the floor as it is not slip resistant.
2. Can Multipanel Classic, Plus & Photo Wall be applied directly to tiles?
Yes, provided they are sound. The Tile Range being lighter maybe more suitable for this application.
3. Can Multipanel Classic, Plus & Photo Wall be applied to plasterboard walls?
Yes, directly by adhesive or to sub-frames.
4. Can I use Multipanel Classic, Plus & Photo Wall above 2400mm high?
Yes, by using a continuous ‘H’ joint extrusion or tongued and grooved short edges. Alternatively have a look at Multipanel Maxi Range (Please call for more info)
5. How do I clean Multipanel?
Multipanel should be cleaned with warm water and a non-abrasive mild detergent. Scouring powders or similar products should not be used.
6. What is the weight of Multipanel?
2400mm x 1200mm x 11mm panels weight approximately 20-25kg depending on the type of plywood used.
7. What is the warranty on Multipanel?
10 years from date of purchase, covering cracking, de-lamination and panels remaining watertight, if installed, sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations.
8. How do I fit grab rails and shower seats?
It is recommended that you fix through the panel into the wall behind for a secure fixing, and seal around all apertures.
Multipanel Installation Video