Multipanel - Linda Barker Collection -
Kit C - For Large Shower Enclosures, Walk in's or Baths up to 2400mm
Multipanel have teamed up with Linda Barker, one of the country’s most respected interior designers, Multipanel is proud to introduce Linda’s fabulous new collection of waterproof wall panels.
Developed with the design loving house renovator in mind and for those looking to emulate the top bathroom trends in an affordable way at home, the Linda Barker Collection comprises 13 beautifully crafted waterproof panels, inspired by materials from the natural world such as stone, marble and wood.
Key benefits of Linda Barker Collection:
• Quick and easy to install
• No grout, simple to clean, low maintenance
• Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint
• On-trend colours and textures
• Authentic look and texture of real slabs of stone, marble, and wood
Shower Kit C Includes:
1 x Multipanel - Linda Barker range - 900mm Straight Edge Panel.
2 x Multipanel - Linda Barker range - 1200mm Tongue & Groove Panel.
1 x Internal Corner - Satin Silver Finish (Bright Silver available if preferred, please email for a price)
2 x End Caps - Satin Silver
4 x Multipanel High Grab Adhesives
2 x Multipanel Sealant
Multipanel Classic FAQs
1. Can I use Multipanel Classic,Linda Barker, Plus & Photo Wall for floors or ceilings?
It is not recommended to use these ranges on the ceiling as they may be too heavy (alternatively see our Ceilings section) or on the floor as it is not slip resistant.
2. Can Multipanel Classic, Linda Barker,Plus & Photo Wall be applied directly to tiles?
Yes, provided they are sound. The Tile Range being lighter maybe more suitable for this application.
3. Can Multipanel Classic, Plus & Photo Wall be applied to plasterboard walls?
Yes, directly by adhesive or to sub-frames.
4. Can I use Multipanel Classic,Linda Barker, Plus & Photo Wall above 2400mm high?
Yes, by using a continuous ‘H’ joint extrusion or tongued and grooved short edges. Alternatively have a look at Multipanel Maxi Range (Please call for more info)
5. How do I clean Multipanel?
Multipanel should be cleaned with warm water and a non-abrasive mild detergent. Scouring powders or similar products should not be used.
6. What is the weight of Multipanel?
2400mm x 1200mm x 11mm panels weight approximately 20-25kg depending on the type of plywood used.
7. What is the warranty on Multipanel?
10 years from date of purchase, covering cracking, de-lamination and panels remaining watertight, if installed, sealed and maintained according to our published recommendations.
8. How do I fit grab rails and shower seats?
It is recommended that you fix through the panel into the wall behind for a secure fixing, and seal around all apertures.
Multipanel Installation Video
Linda Barker explains - Why Multipanel